Friday 11 September 2009


Hi Debbie and Lisa, I hope you like these cards, I am still working on 2 more more Christmas cards that are not challenges, here is a photo of some of the nice things I have bought lately.
There on the lower right corner are some clear stamps that I am working on, the paper you see with different blocks are the new Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly elements that you could cut out to make cards with, they look very 50s.
Martha Stewart punches are great but expensive, the perma pens are like copic markers. the flower soft is in the small tub that you see, that can last for a long time, and there is my recent nesties. If you click on the photos you should be able to get a bigger picture.
This weekend is womens retreat, I think I would rather go on a craft retreat where there is no cooking or cleaning to do, just none stop crafting.

No comments: