Thursday 11 February 2010

Cupcake/ Muffin box

I found the instructions for this box on the web, through Scor-pal www.scor-pal.com , so if you go there click onto the project section and scroll down to ONE CUPCAKE BOX for tutorial.
I used some of my scrap material to see how it would turn out, and as it turned out ok I will give it away to one of girls in class, although I will be filling the box with some Thorton Choc. as she does not like cake. I used the nesties for the tag, I think I need to buy some more in smaller sizes.
The front of the box I cut a see -through window with my scallop punch and I used some acetate I had to cover, the flower was done with the flower punches I have and in the centre I put a purple gem instead of a brad. You don not have to put a window in as it is one of those optional things.
Note to my friend Debbie, you could do this for the office, does not need alot of materials, and you would not have to embelish, just nice card of double sided paper.

No comments: