Tuesday 8 June 2010

Recipe Box

About a month ago at Crafty Women we did a joint effort of making a recipe box, the idea was taken from a magazine, one of the ladies had her husband make the template for us, some of us had loop sided lids, I was one of them, but we went ahead and came up with different décor. As you can see I chose a Baking Tilda on a rolling pin. I chose blue to match my kitchen. I plan to make another one in the future, might make a nice Christmas gift.
I coloured my image with promarkers and copic pens, I used a glitter pen for the lace edge and a white pen for highlights, unfortunately my camera does not always pick this up.
Project Tuesday has a easy project so go over a check it out, I may make one, but I have so many things I want to do but not always the time. See you all again soon.

No comments: