Thursday 24 September 2009

Embossed Christmas Cards


This week I have made more Christmas cards but not for any challenges, these will be sent to people I know, I did a whole bunch. The snowmen one I have used outline peel offs and sukura pens, I might do some more of these as I like the idea of stained glass window effect.


These next three are two stamps that I got from Penny Black. I have used clear embossing ink and sprinkled with glitter powder all onto silver, gold or blue card, I then used my heat gun to melt the glitter. The colour baubles are made by Sticklers glitter glue and I have used peel offs for the frame edge and sayings.

This stamp is called Majestic.



This stamp is Adornment.
For Embossing you will need;
Your Stamp
Clear Embossing Ink
Embossing Powder
Card
Embellishments
Heat Gun
If stamping on shiny card you will need a old dryer sheet or cotton wool and talc powder to just rub over the card, this helps to stop static other wise you will get glitter sticking in places you don't want.




No comments: