Monday 28 February 2011

Gifts for Christmas/ Market Bags


Remember my last post, the one with the Christmas Bag. Wellllllllllllll I have made 2 more. I had this floral fabric upstairs and I bought some lining fabric to match. This time I strengthened the bottom of the bag with some iron on facing.
The second bag I decided to make an embellishment, a yo yo ring from the lining fabric, and I covered an old button with the floral fabric.
Doing some sewing has got me looking for a new sewing machine as mine is old and cranky, a little like me at times. I have been looking for patterns for the next challenge. I have found some free ones on the web, just gotta pick one. See you later folks

1 comment:

suezie said...

Eunice these are just lovely! Love that floral fabric so, so pretty - you go girl :-)